1. Create a new "Case"This will trigger the launching of the camera preview for automatic recognition of the container code.
2. Case HistorySwipe to the left, and you will see a complete list of Cases stored
3. Settings pageHere you can see some relevant information about the app and also trigger the uploading of logfiles or start our Remote Assistant tool.
4. TerminalThis gives you a quick view of what Termial the pictures will be linked to.
5. Latest Case number
6. Number of pictures pending upload.
Video: Creating a new Case - Example
1. Add pictures to the "Case"
This will trigger the launching of the camera preview for adding one or more pictures to the current "Case".
2. "Post" checkboxUsed to indicate if the pictures are taken "Pre" or "Post" repair.
If not checked, pictures will have the status "Pre"
3. "Action" button
Presents a list of predefined "Action"s that will be triggered by the server upon uploading pictures. The list is created and maintained on the ConPDS Management Server.
4. "Tags" button
Presents a list of predefined "Tags" to give a quick message about a specific condition or status. The list is created and maintained on the ConPDS Management Server.
5. "Action", "Tags" and "Notes" area
Here you will see a list of all selected "Action"s, "Tags" or "Notes".
6. Case picture Thumbnails
7. Number of Case pictures
Shows the total number of pictures on the case and the number of the current picture in the preview area.
8. Edit Picture button
Clicking this button will launch a new screen, where you can draw annotations, specify the side from where the picture is taken, and select "Notes" from a predefined list.
9. Finish "Case"
Click to finish and trigger the uploading of pictures.
See how it works