Installing and Registering the mobile app
Modified on: Fri, 2 Sep, 2022 at 10:51 AM
1. Search for “ConPDS Checker” in your application store or scan the QR code
2. Open the application after installing.
3. Press the “Register Device” button, and a pop-up appears. Type in your Customer PIN code and optionally a name (alias).
4. Optional: During the registration of the Device, you might be asked to choose what Terminal to link the Device to.
5. Now, the "Pending Approval" message will show, which means you have done the registration correctly, and it needs to be approved on the Management server.
6. Log in to the Management server and approve the device registration request. Now the app is ready for use.
Congratulations! Your ConPDS Checker application is now ready and fully functional for use, good job!
You can see the entire process in this short video
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.