Installing ConPDS Tracker on Windows is a simple task that can be done in a few minutes:
- Log into the Windows machine with an admin user
- Download the Current version of the software
- Launch the installer (.exe) file with Admin rights and follow the guide.
- Once the installation has been completed, launch a browser and launch URL HTTP://localhost:8080
- Enter the username and password specified during the install
- In the upper right corner, click the Settings Wheel. Insert the API and License keys provided to you by ConPDS, and click save.
- Now you are ready to connect some cameras.
Here is a short video showing the installation from A-Z